Sales Support Administrator
Bells Motor Group is one of the areas longest privately owned motor dealerships having represented Volvo for over 56 years and were proud to be awarded Volvo Dealer Group of the Year in 2023. We are looking to recruit a Sales Support Administrator at our dual franchise dealership in Northampton.
We are looking for a positive, organised, professional individual to work alongside the existing team of five. This role is office based within Bells Motor Group head office located on the Bedford Road in Northampton.
To offer support to the Sales department to ensure the customer sales experience is efficient and high quality resulting in excellent customer satisfaction.
- In this busy and varied role you will work closely with the sales department to complete and process customers’ vehicle orders, and all associated administration.
- Ensure vehicles are ordered exactly to customer requirements.
- Processing vehicle orders, taxing vehicles, supporting Retail Managers to collate finance paperwork and order tracking details.
- Managing a heavy workload and prioritising work schedules
- Collate and record all new and Used vehicle delivery information. Create digital files for all vehicles into stock showing all vehicle details (Colour, Chassis No., Specification, Date of Delivery, etc.); create stock records for all new vehicles, display unit, demonstrators etc.
- Assist the sales staff with the order progression and customer contact.
- On completion of the vehicle sale ensure routing of documentation to all appropriate departments.
- Arrange Registration and Vehicle Excise Licenses for all sold vehicles. Arrange and maintain a supply of registration numbers - progress their authorisation for payment of vehicle excise licenses; request and complete Forms V55 for each vehicle; ensure forms and payments are processed in a timely manner to supply log books and tax for vehicles as required.
- Prepare and complete all sales invoices in a timely manner. Check for accuracy on prices, tax and non-revenue items. Ensure routing to appropriate department. Input appropriate information into computer system.
- Provide secretarial assistance as required to the Sales Manager and Sales Staff including typing correspondence and answering telephones.
- Maintain record of all tax renewals and insurance for Company Demonstrators to ensure timely renewal.
- To comply with all company rules and regulations detailed within the Company handbook.
- To maintain a smart appearance at all times in accordance to the Bells Motor Group dress code.
- Flexibility to work with both brands, Kia & Volvo and also to support the sister branch in Bedford as required.
- To participate in personal development by attending internal and external training courses as directed by management.
37.5 Hours per week / 5 days a week
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 17.00pm
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Simply Health Scheme
- Bells Benefit hub - discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Free staff parking within 5minute walk of the dealership.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Previous experience of Vehicle Sales Administration would be advantageous, however training will be provided for the right individual.
You will be an excellent communicator with outstanding administrative skills and attention to detail.
An ability to work to a high standard and to ensure all paperwork is submitted securely and accurately.
Working as part of a team, you will have the ability to engage with other members of the dealership to encourage a smooth and efficient service for our customers.
Motor trade, automotive or car dealership experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
Systems include: Keyloop Rev 8, IStore Docs, Excel, Volvo QW90, Kompass (DSP), VIDA
If you are interested in this vacancy please send a copy of your CV to Emma Bell, Director firstname.lastname@example.org or
John Peasland, Group General Manager