Service Advisor Vacancy
Bells Motor Group are looking to recruit a Service Advisor at our dual franchise dealership in Northampton. Bells Motor Group have represented Volvo in Northampton for over 55 years and continues to expand at a rapid rate due to continued success. We are looking to recruit a smart and motivated individual to work within our Volvo Aftersales department at our head office in Northampton.
Service Advisor Vacancy
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced service advisor to join our growing service department. Bells Motor Group represent the Volvo and Kia brands and have won many awards for customer satisfaction and recognition for various other manufacturer lead key performance indicators. Main Purpose of Job
To deal with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner ensuring every opportunity is taken to maximise aftercare sales and progress Customer satisfaction
- To deal with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner ensuring every opportunity is taken to maximise aftercare sales and progress Customer satisfaction
- To make customer bookings, plan customer arrival times and facilities available for loan car and courtesy transport.
- To raise work orders for sales department and progress into the system.
- To load the workshop accurately using Dealership prescribed reservation systems and methods in conjunction with other staff.
- To greet all customers at reception in a courteous, friendly and helpful manner and agree on customer’s service and repair requirements including
- Take responsibility for customer vehicles, keys and parking.
- Notify and obtain customer approval for additional work required and document.
- Present completed vehicle to customer personally, advising of future service or repair priorities and ensuring customer satisfaction with work carried out.
- Produce and present invoices for payment providing explanation of charges and warranty/goodwill procedures where required.
- Maintain customer Record Files on a daily basis to ensure accurate analysis of Service Department Activity.
- To operate the company’s collection and delivery service with the resources available.
- Contacting the customer following service or repair work to ensure satisfaction.
- Giving customers regular updates on the progress of their vehicle.
- Follow up of customers not seen for long periods to demonstrate continued interest in their requirements.
- Maintaining the Service Reception Area to the agreed housekeeping standards.
- To participate in Dealership and Franchise training
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as directed to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the service Department.
- Employee Discount
- 24 days Annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
- Company Pension
Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service whilst working in a very busy service department where we see up to 40 cars per day through our workshop? Do you see yourself as a team player with the drive to achieve target? If you are I would love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to Steve Wick - Service Manager - email@example.com