An opportunity has arisen for a Parts Advisor at our Dual Franchise Dealership in Bedford, representing Volvo and Kia. We are currently looking for a Parts Advisor to become part of our successful team. You must be well presented, enthusiastic and show a commitment to delivering the highest level of service to our internal and external customers. Duties to include goods inwards, assisting with retail and trade sales customers and workshop technicians in a speedy and professional manner. Experience in the parts business is essential as are good communication skills and the ability to be a team player.
- To ensure that all customers and internal Parts needs are dealt with promptly and courteously responding immediately to requests for parts.
- To be fully aware of the usual trading terms and account procedures of the dealership.
- To ensure that parts are correctly checked against delivery notes and that they are binned accordingly before the delivery note is signed.
- To ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and that Health and Safety and COSHH requirements are adhered to at all times.
- To maintain up-dated displays at all times providing high quality merchandising of parts and accessories.
- To ensure that all exchange and warranty units returned to the parts department are prepared and returned in the prescribed manner.
- To participate in personal development and attend training courses both internally and externally.
- To ensure that the procedures for handling cash, cheques and accounts are fully adhered to in accordance with Bells Motor Group policy.
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager without delay.
- To assist in out of hours stock checks when required.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues in other departments.
- Present a professional image continually with corporate identity maintained at all times including wearing Bells corporate workwear.
- Be prepared to undertake hours of work to suit the business.
- Be continuously and consistently conscious of customer needs providing at all times the highest level of courtesy and service and promote customer satisfaction
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 17.30pm
1 in 3 Saturday's 8.30am - 12.30pm
- Pension Scheme
- Simply Health Employee Scheme
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Automotive Parts: 2 years (required)
If you are interested in this vacancy please email your CV and a Covering Letter to Gavin Damon – Group Aftersales Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org