An opportunity has arisen for a Parts Advisor at our Dual Franchise Dealership in Bedford, representing Volvo and Kia. We are currently looking for a Parts Advisor to become part of our successful team. You must be well presented, enthusiastic and show a commitment to delivering the highest level of service to our internal and external customers. Duties to include goods inwards, assisting with retail and trade sales customers and workshop technicians in a speedy and professional manner. Experience in the parts business is essential as are good communication skills and the ability to be a team player.
· To ensure that all customers and internal Parts needs are dealt with promptly and courteously responding immediately to requests for parts.
· To be fully aware of the usual trading terms and account procedures of the dealership.
· To ensure that parts are correctly checked against delivery notes and that they are binned accordingly before the delivery note is signed.
· To ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and that Health and Safety and COSHH requirements are adhered to at all times.
· To maintain up-dated displays at all times providing high quality merchandising of parts and accessories.
· To ensure that all exchange and warranty units returned to the parts department are prepared and returned in the prescribed manner.
· To participate in personal development and attend training courses both internally and externally.
· To ensure that the procedures for handling cash, cheques and accounts are fully adhered to in accordance with Bells Motor Group policy.
· To report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager without delay.
· To assist in out of hours stock checks when required.
· To maintain good working relationships with colleagues in other departments.
· Present a professional image continually with corporate identity maintained at all times including wearing Bells corporate workwear.
· Be prepared to undertake hours of work to suit the business.
· Be continuously and consistently conscious of customer needs providing at all times the highest level of courtesy and service and promote customer satisfaction
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 17.30pm
1 in 3 Saturday's 8.30am - 12.30pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please send your C.V. to Gavin Damon - Aftersales Manager Bells Motor Group- firstname.lastname@example.org