Kia Sales Manager Vacancy
We are a family owned business and are proud of having over 50 years’ automotive experience, Bells Motor Group is a name you can rely on.
Kia is one of the fastest growing car manufacturers in the world. An ambitious business with an exciting future, committed to providing the very best customer experience.
We are seeking an experienced Kia Sales Manager join Bells Kia in Northampton and head up our established sales team. With previous experience in sales which will ensure you lead the team to provide a high-quality service for our customers. This role will come with a competitive salary, company car, training opportunities and company benefits.
What does a typical day involve?
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of all the Sales staff and ensuring the correct staffing to cover opening hours.
- Regularly liaise with other departmental managers ensuring all functions work together effectively in the pursuance of business aims and total customer Satisfaction.
- Continually monitor standards and improve performance through mystery shop exercises etc. conducted either by dealership or Kia UK
- Manage all aspects of the dealership’s used car business including the valuation/underwriting of vehicles, used car preparation and the presentation and marketing of Used cars in line with Kia Dealer Standards.
- Manage new car stocks, display and demonstration vehicles in line with laid down policy.
- Devise and agree Motivation and Reward Plans for Sales staff to ensure achievement of objectives and targets and review effectiveness regularly.
- Continually seek to improve and develop own performance and attend training as required.
- Company vehicle
- Car Benefit Scheme Vehicle
- Employee discounts on new and used vehicles and aftersales discounts
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus
- Company Pension
- Simply Health Cash Plan
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with us, so if you’re ambitious, hardworking and want to apply for this role please email your CV and a brief covering letter.
Simon Linnell and Clive Bell - firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
It is a requirement to hold a full clean UK driving license.